Winter holidays can also be walking holidays:
The Mayrhofen-Hippach holiday resort offers a wide variety of well maintained and cleared winter walking trails.
The dreamy, white winter landscapes have a very special appeal. Feel tension ease and your spirits rise as you drink in the stunning surroundings and allow the benefits of nature to nurture your inner peace.
Proof that Zillertal has so much more to offer than just skiing - indulge yourself and enjoy a romantic winter holiday in the mountains.
List of winter walking trails
in and around the Mayrhofen-Hippach holiday resort
- Ziller Promenade to Zell am Ziller Duration 1.5 hours, Path Nr. 1
Easy walking on both sides of the Ziller River.
- Dornau - Rauchenwalder - Gstan - Hochsteg Duration 1.5 hours; Path Nr. 12b
Penkenbahn lifts base station - Pension Rauchenwalder Hof - Bundesstraße Main Road - Kohlstattbrücke Bridge - Mariensteig Path - Gstan - Brücke - Hochsteg
- Wiesenhof Duration 1.5 hours; Path Nr. 40
Oberkumbichl - Stilluppstraße Road - turn off for Wiesenhof - Forest Trail - Wiesenhof Guest House
- Zillergrund - GH Zillergrund Durationca.1.5 hours; Path Nr. 45
Oberkumbichl, keep to the left and walk along the edge of the Ziller River until the Kröbasbrücke Bridge leading to Zillergrund Guest House. Return along the Zillergrundstraße Road.
- Ginzling - Innerböden Duration1.5 hours
From Ginzling village along the path circa 1 hour or along the forest trail, 1.5 hours to the Innerböden guest house.
- Brunnenstube Duration1 hour; Path Nr.9
Horbegbahn - Kleinschwendberg - Road - Guest House Brunnenstube
- Rastkogelhütte Duration 1.5 hours; Path Nr.18
Zillertaler Höhenstraße (High Alpine Road) Gasthof Mösl or Atlas Sportalm (depending on snow conditions) walk from there to the Rastkogelhütte.
- Tristenbachalm Ginzling Duration 45 minutes; Path Nr.521
From Ginzling along the trail through the romantic Floitental Valley to the Tristenbachalm
- Brindlingalm Duration 1.5 hours, Path Nr. 302a
Gasthaus Mösl, Schwendberg - access via the Zillertal Höhenstraße (High Alpine Road) - turn off for Brundlingalm - Waldweg Forest Trail - Brindlingalm
- Panorama Trail Ahorn Duration1 hour
Top station of the Ahorn lifts - White Lounge - Panorama Platform
- Round Walk Ramsau - Bichl Duration 1.5 hours
Base station of the Ramsberg lift - Ziller River - Zillerpromenade - Subway - "Bichl" train stop - Forest Edge - Starting point at the Ramsberg lift.
- Round walk Mayrhofen - Hollenzen Duration 2 hours
Dursterstraße - Waldrand - Waldweg - Hollenzen Village Well - Meadows - Mayrhofen Walking Trail
Your request is beeing processed.
Please wait a moment.