There is always something going on in the Mayrhofen-Hippach holiday region.
Take advantage of the information on all our events whilst planning your holiday.
Zillertal Mother's Day Festival
Celebrate Mother's Day with your family at the ErlebnisSennerei Dairy Zillertal. Allow us to pamper you with great food and musical entertainment!
Fantastic music UNPLUGGED!
- South Tyrolean dance music - traditional, distinctive & genuine!
- Festive music - with the refined sounds of a violin, harp and accordion
- Dance performances by children from Fügen Dance School
- supervised children's programme
Table reservations under Tel.: +43(0)5285/62713-30 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayrhofen Town Band Spring Concert
Brass band music lovers will feel right at home at the Mayrhofen Town band Spring Concert at the Europahaus!
Details on the Spring Concert to follow!
Regular open air concerts at the Music Pavilion in Mayrhofen - begins 20.15 hrs
26th June 2014
10., 17., 24. & 31. July2014
07., 14., 21. & 28. August 2014
02. & 09. September 2014
Admission is free - takes place in any weather!
Brandberg Town Band Spring Concert & Open Air Concerts
Brass band music lovers will feel right at home at the Brandberg Town Band Spring Concert and at any one of their open air concerts.
- Spring Concert on 24th May 2014
at Brandberg Music Pavilion - begins: 20.15 hrs
- Regular open air concerts at the Music Pavilion in Brandberg - begins 20.15 hrs
01., 08., 15., 22. & 29. July 2014
05., 12., 19. & 26. August 2014
02. September 2014
Free admission - takes place in any weather!
Hippach Town Band Spring Concert
Das Blut von Solferino - The Blood of Solferino
The Red Cross Schwaz celebrates its 100th anniversary in 2014 and the regional office in Mayrhofen has been in existence for half a century.
In celebration of these anniversaries, the Mayrhofen Amateur Dramatic Society are staging their own production at the Forest Festival Area about the life and work of Red Cross founder, Henry Dunant and his role in helping draft the 1st Geneva Convention.
Steeped in historical details and a plot that gallops through the decades of the late 19th Century will be acted out by members of Mayrhofen's Amateur Dramatics Society and many volunteers.
Don't miss this re-enactment of a piece of world history, an integral part of times gone by.
The aim of these shows is not least to achieve a generous donation for the Red Cross in Mayrhofen.
Premiere, 28th May 2014 at 20.30 hrs (Performed in German)
01., 06., 07., 08., 12., 13., 19., 20. & 21. June 2014
22. August 2014
By purchasing a ticket, you will also be making a contribution to the Red Cross - around 400 tickets have already been sold for this good cause!
Look forward again this year to a great Tyrolean Evening programme at the Europahaus in Mayrhofen:
Moderator Alfred Geisler will guide you through the evening, which will also include:
- "Schuhplattler" traditional "thigh slapping" folklore dance groups
- Mayrhofen Men's Choir
- Rohregger Family Music
- Saturday, 31st May
- Sunday, 8th June
- Saturday, 21st June
- Monday, 18./25. August
- Monday,, 01./08./15./22. September
Doors open: 20.00 hrs, begins: 20.30 hrs,
Admission for adults € 10.50 (with Guest Card) / non Guest Card holders € 11,--
ONLINE TICKETS are available in our Webshop!
Ramsau Town Band Season Opening Concert & Open Air Concerts
Ramsau Town Band will be starting their concert season with an Opening Concert on 1st June 2014 Begins: 20.15 hrs
- Open Air Concerts - Begin 20.15 hrs
13., 20. & 27. June 2014
04., 11., 18. & 25. July 2014
01., 08., 15., 22. & 29. August 2014
05. September 2014
Whitsun Tournament in Mayrhofen
The Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament for Old Boy's Teams is being held for the third time in the Mayrhofen-Hippach holiday region. SVG Mayrhofen looks forward to welcoming many participating teams and lots of spectator support.
Friday, 6th June at Brück'n Stadl
- Welcome drink
- Welcome speech & brief presentation of the teams
- Draw for the Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament
- Begin: 20 hrs
Saturday, 7th June 2014
- 3rd Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament for Old Boy's Teams
Begin: 09.00 until ca. 17.00 hrs
- Prize giving ceremony and Yahoi Party with music entertainment
Entry fee & tournament package for 10 persons € 300,-- each additional person: € 25,--
The tournament package includes:
- Entry fee for the 3rd Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament
- 1 welcome drink at the Brück`n Stadl
- Admission to the Yahoi Party
- Admission to the Erlebnisbad Mayrhofen leisure pool (indoor & outdoor)
- Team photo
- Official gift
- Small field tournament at Mayrhofen Alpenstadion (possibly with artificial turf in the event of bad weather)
- 5 players + 1 goalkeeper
- Age: 30+ (max. 2 younger players of at least 25 years old)
- 2 x 7 minutes playing time
- 2 groups (depending on the number of participants)
- Semi-finals: First Group A, second Group B/ second Group A, winner Group B
- Finals, match for 3rd place
- Invitation to the Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament 2015 including accommodation & tournament package (for max. 10 persons)
Contact & Registration:
Mayrhofen-Hippach Holiday Region
Cheese & Music
During the summer months, Zillertal music groups perform every Friday (from 15 to 18 hrs) at the ErlebnisSennerei Daiary Zillertal.
06.06.- Die Mayrhofner
13.06. - Zellberg Buam
20.06. - Ursprung Buam
27.06. - Die Jungen Zellberger
04.07. - Marc Pircher & Band
11.07. - Die Mayrhofner
18.07. - Zillertal Pur
25.07. - Freddy Pfister Band
01.08. - Zillertal Sound
08.08. - Die Mayrhofner
15.08. - Ursprung Buam
22.08. - Zellberg Buam
29.08. - Ursprung Buam
05.09. - Zillertaler Haderlumpen
12.09. - Zellberg Buam
19.09. - Zillertaler Haderlumpen
26.09. - Ursprung Buam
03.10. - Brunch and "Cheese & Music" with the Zellberg Buam
Further information and reservations under Tel.: +43(0)5285/62713-30 or email@example.com
- Music royalties paid - programme subject to change -
Walks & Music with Andy Sporer - June & September 2014
- Walk to Schwendberg - 7th June 2014
- Walk to Ginzling - 13th June 2014
- Walk to Stilluptal - 20th September 2014
- Walk to Zillergrund - 27th September 2014
Your request is beeing processed.
Please wait a moment.