There is always something going on in the Mayrhofen-Hippach holiday region.
Take advantage of the information on all our events whilst planning your holiday.
Folk Music Concert
Audiences can choose their favourite pieces to be played by the following artists:
- Hippacher Musicians
- Moderator: Burgi Huber
Concert begin: 20.30 hrs
Concert ticket: € 16,00
Concert & dinner: € 39,00
The meal is served until 18.30 hrs.
Zillertal Mother's Day Festival
Celebrate Mother's Day with your family at the ErlebnisSennerei Dairy Zillertal. Allow us to pamper you with great food and musical entertainment!
Table reservations under Tel.: +43(0)5285/62713-30 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Night Concert
Hippach Town Band invites you to attend their Summer Night Concert at the Europahaus Mayrhofen.
Marching procession: 20.00 hrs (from the Rieser-Malzer crossing)
Begins: 20.30 hrs at the Europahaus
Admission: € 8,-
Whitsun Tournament in Mayrhofen
The Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament for Old Boy's Teams is being held for the third time in the Mayrhofen-Hippach holiday region. SVG Mayrhofen looks forward to welcoming many participating teams and lots of spectator support.
Friday, 6th June at Brück'n Stadl
- Welcome drink
- Welcome speech & brief presentation of the teams
- Draw for the Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament
- Begin: 20 hrs
Saturday, 7th June 2014
- 3rd Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament for Old Boy's Teams
Begin: 09.00 until ca. 17.00 hrs
- Prize giving ceremony and Yahoi Party with music entertainment
Entry fee & tournament package for 10 persons € 300,-- each additional person: € 25,--
The tournament package includes:
- Entry fee for the 3rd Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament
- 1 welcome drink at the Brück`n Stadl
- Admission to the Yahoi Party
- Admission to the Erlebnisbad Mayrhofen leisure pool (indoor & outdoor)
- Team photo
- Official gift
- Small field tournament at Mayrhofen Alpenstadion (possibly with artificial turf in the event of bad weather)
- 5 players + 1 goalkeeper
- Age: 30+ (max. 2 younger players of at least 25 years old)
- 2 x 7 minutes playing time
- 2 groups (depending on the number of participants)
- Semi-finals: First Group A, second Group B/ second Group A, winner Group B
- Finals, match for 3rd place
- Invitation to the Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament 2015 including accommodation & tournament package (for max. 10 persons)
Contact & Registration:
Mayrhofen-Hippach Holiday Region
Whitsun Folk Music Festival
Numerous bands and musicians from Zillertal will take to the stage at the Whitsun Folk Festival from 24th to 25th May 2015 at the ErlebnisSennerei Zillertal Dairy in Mayrhofen!
Sunday from 19.00 hrs
- Ursprung Buam
- Zellberg Buam
- Die Mayrhofner with Erwin Aschenwald
Monday from 10.00 hrs
- Marc Pircher
- Zillertaler Haderlumpen
- Original Zillertaler
Sunday € 17,00
Monday € 9,00
Combi-Ticket € 23,00
Cheese & Music
During the summer months, Zillertal music groups perform every Friday (from 15 to 18 hrs) at the ErlebnisSennerei Daiary Zillertal.
05.06. - Zillertaler Haderlumpen
12.06. - Zellberg Buam
19.06. - Ursprung Buam
26.06. - Die Mayrhofner
03.07. - Rita & Andreas mit Band
10.07. - Zellberg Buam
17.07. - Die Mayrhofner
24.07. - Ursprung Buam
31.07. - Die Mayrhofner
07.08. - Die Grubertaler
14.08. - Ursprung Buam
21.08. - Die Jungen Zellberger - Fest
28.08. - Ursprung Buam
04.09. - Die Grubertaler
11.09. - Zellberg Buam
18.09. - Zillertaler Haderlumpen
25.09. - Die Jungen Zellberger
02.10. - Brunch and "Cheese & Music" with the Zellberg Buam
Further information and reservations under Tel.: +43(0)5285/62713-30 or email@example.com
- Music royalties paid - programme subject to change -
Walks & Music with Andy Sporer
- Walk to Ginzling - 06th June 2015
- Walk to Schwendberg - 13th June 2015
- Walk to Zillergrund - 19th September 2015
- Walk to Stilluptal - 26th September 2015
Marc Pircher Abende 2015
09. June 2015
08., 16. and 22. July 2015
05. and 12. August 2015
09., 16., 23. and 30. September 2015
- Begin: 20.30 Uhr
- Doors open: 19.45 hrs
Marc Pircher Festival
The MARC PIRCHER FESTIVAL takes place from 12th to 14th June 2015 in Mayrhofen in Zillertal.
In addition to Marc Pircher, guests will be entertained over the three days by other than Kastelruther Spatzen, Zellberg Buam, Die fidelen Mölltaler, Claudia Jung, Die Amigos, Stefan Roos & Pfundskerle
Open Valley Days 2015
Whether hiking, biking or disscovering one of our many unique destinations, there's something to suit every taste in the Zillertal Valley. So many pleasures that you can actually experience for free during the Open Valley Days - just present your Zillertal Guest Card.
Our tip: Don't miss out and make sure you reserve your room in good time!
More information about the reductions
Your request is beeing processed.
Please wait a moment.