The Zillertal Valley will be hosting a spectacular valley wide mountain summer event on the 13th and 14th June 2015.
Visitors can expect a two day long event with countless free attractions for the whole family.
We recommend: Book your room in good time , the Tourist Board is more than happy to provide assisitance. These highlights are simply too good to miss!
All services can be visited free of charge with a valid Zillertal Guest Card!*
- Free travel on the Zillertal railways including steam train (not valid for groups)
- Free ascent and descent with the Spieljochbahn and music entertainment at the top station of the lifts.
- Free ascent and descent with the Finkenberger Almbahn cable cars and admission to the "Bergfest" - Mountain Festival at Penkenjoch: With Zillertal music and local specialities at the Penkentenne mountain restaurant (14.06) and at Christas Skialm (14.06.) as well as an informative "Herbal Walk" (14.06) at the middle station of the lifts.
- Free ascent and descent with the Rosenalmbahn, Gerlossteinbahn and Isskogelbahn, Ramsberglift, Penkenbahn and Ahornbahn lifts.
- Free entry to all outdoor swimming pools in the Zillertal
- Free entry to the Heimatmuseum Fügen and Regionalmuseum Zell
- Free entry to the Strasser Häusl in Laimach(14.06)
- Free visit to the Zillertal Dairy (ErlebnisSennerei) in Mayrhofen
- Free visit to the Erlebnisbrennerei Feldishütte distillery
- Toll-free visit to the Schlegeis Reservoir
- Toll-free visit to the Stillup Reservoir
- Free visit to the ’Glacier Worlds‘ exhibition at the Naturparkhaus Ginzling, the ’Cultural Landscape Worlds Mitterstall‘ in Brandberg and the ’Alpine Ibex Worlds‘ in Zillergrund
*All offers are free of charge for guests with a valid guest card (Zillertal) for this period. Unless otherwise stated, offers are valid from 13.06. - 14.06.2015. Details subject to change.
Your request is beeing processed.
Please wait a moment.