Open Valley Days
15th and 16th June 2013
The Zillertal Valley will be hosting a spectacular valley wide mountain summer event on the 15th and 16th June 2013.
Visitors can expect a two day long event with countless free attractions for the whole family.
We recommend: Book your room in good time . These highlights are simply too good to miss!
All services can be visited free of charge with a valid guestcard (Zillertal)!*
- Free travel on the Zillertal railways including steam train (not valid for groups)
- Free ascent and descent on the Spieljochbahn, Rosenalmbahn, Gerlossteinbahn, Ramsberglift, Ahornbahn, Penkenbahn and Finkenberger Almbahn cable cars
- Free entry to all outdoor swimming pools in the Zillertal
- Free entry to the Heimatmuseum Fügen and Regionalmuseum Zell
- Free entry to the Strasser Häusl in Laimach on 16th June 2013
- Free entry to the FeuerWerk – the ’world of wood‘ in Fügen (15th June 2013)
- Free visit to the Zillertal Dairy (ErlebnisSennerei) in Mayrhofen
- Free visit to the Zillertal Distillery (Erlebnisbrennerei) in Feldishütte
- Free visit to the Schlegeis dam wall
- Free visit to the ’Glacier Worlds‘ exhibition at the Naturparkhaus Ginzling, the ’Cultural Landscape Worlds Mitterstall‘ in Brandberg and the ’Capricorn Worlds‘ in Zillergrund
- Free hire of climbing equipment at the Alpine Hotel Schrofenblick/Burgstall and at the Funsport Station at Speicherteich Penken (while stocks last)
- Free visit to the Spannagelhöhle (16th June 2013) and the Natural Ice Palace at the Hintertuxer Glacier (16th June 2013, not including the Hintertux Glacier Lift)
- Musical entertainment at the Spieljochbahn cable car summit station (11.00 am – 3.00 pm)
- Big children‘s festival at the Rosenalmbahn cable car valley station in Zell am Ziller (12.00 noon – 4.00 pm)
- Mountain festival at the Penkenjoch in Finkenberg: Zillertal music and genuine Zillertal specialities at the Penkentenne restaurant (16th June 2013, from 12.00 noon) and at Christa‘s Skialm (15th and 16th June 2013, from 12.00 noon)
- Informative herb walk starting at the intermediate station of the Finkenberger Almbahn (cable car), (10.00 am, 12.00 noon and 2.00 pm)
- Toll free to Stilluptal, with the highest waterfalls in Zillertal
*All offers are free of charge for guests with a for this period valid guest card (Zillertal). Offers are valid from 15th - 16th June 2013. Details subject to change.
Your request is beeing processed.
Please wait a moment.