There is always something going on in the Mayrhofen-Hippach holiday region.
Take advantage of the information on all our events whilst planning your holiday.
Dinner on Mount Ahorn
Every Wednesday you have the opportunity to take a ride with the Ahornbahn Night Gondola up to the Freiraum located at 2,000 meters above sea level. Enjoy an unforgettable evening with a delicious Fondue and spectacular views over Mayrhofen by night.
Price: € 39.00 per person
Ascent with the Ahornbahn: 7:00 p.m.
Descent with the Ahornbahn: 10:15 p.m.
Dates: 17.12.2014, 07.01., 14.1., 21.1., 28.1., 4.2., 11.2., 18.2., 25.2., 4.3., 11.3., 18.3., 25.3. & 1.4.2015
Please book in advance: +43 (0) 5285/62277
Only Snowbombers are in on the secret - this is so much more than just music and snow: Performances from world-class acts in unique venues; from a sky high igloo, to an enchanted forest clearing. Now in its fifteenth year, Snowbombing is regarded by many as, "The Greatest Show on Snow". Mystical. Musical. Without equal!
Find out more here!
Folk Music Concert
Audiences can choose their favourite pieces to be played by the following artists:
- Hippacher Musicians
- Die Vielsaitigen
- Schlitterer Sänger
- Moderator: Burgi Huber
Concert begin: 20.30 hrs
Concert ticket: € 16,00
Concert & dinner: € 39,00
The meal is served until 18.30 hrs.
Zillertal Mother's Day Festival
Celebrate Mother's Day with your family at the ErlebnisSennerei Dairy Zillertal. Allow us to pamper you with great food and musical entertainment!
Table reservations under Tel.: +43(0)5285/62713-30 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Night Concert
Hippach Town Band invites you to attend their Summer Night Concert at the Europahaus Mayrhofen.
Marching procession: 20.00 hrs (from the Rieser-Malzer crossing)
Begins: 20.30 hrs at the Europahaus
Admission: € 8,-
Whitsun Tournament in Mayrhofen
The Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament for Old Boy's Teams is being held for the third time in the Mayrhofen-Hippach holiday region. SVG Mayrhofen looks forward to welcoming many participating teams and lots of spectator support.
Friday, 6th June at Brück'n Stadl
- Welcome drink
- Welcome speech & brief presentation of the teams
- Draw for the Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament
- Begin: 20 hrs
Saturday, 7th June 2014
- 3rd Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament for Old Boy's Teams
Begin: 09.00 until ca. 17.00 hrs
- Prize giving ceremony and Yahoi Party with music entertainment
Entry fee & tournament package for 10 persons € 300,-- each additional person: € 25,--
The tournament package includes:
- Entry fee for the 3rd Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament
- 1 welcome drink at the Brück`n Stadl
- Admission to the Yahoi Party
- Admission to the Erlebnisbad Mayrhofen leisure pool (indoor & outdoor)
- Team photo
- Official gift
- Small field tournament at Mayrhofen Alpenstadion (possibly with artificial turf in the event of bad weather)
- 5 players + 1 goalkeeper
- Age: 30+ (max. 2 younger players of at least 25 years old)
- 2 x 7 minutes playing time
- 2 groups (depending on the number of participants)
- Semi-finals: First Group A, second Group B/ second Group A, winner Group B
- Finals, match for 3rd place
- Invitation to the Mayrhofen Whitsun Tournament 2015 including accommodation & tournament package (for max. 10 persons)
Contact & Registration:
Mayrhofen-Hippach Holiday Region
Whitsun Folk Music Festival
Numerous bands and musicians from Zillertal will take to the stage at the Whitsun Folk Festival from 24th to 25th May 2015 at the ErlebnisSennerei Zillertal Dairy in Mayrhofen!
Sunday from 19.00 hrs
- Ursprung Buam
- Zellberg Buam
- Die Mayrhofner with Erwin Aschenwald
Monday from 10.00 hrs
- Marc Pircher
- Zillertaler Haderlumpen
- Original Zillertaler
Sunday € 17,00
Monday € 9,00
Combi-Ticket € 23,00
Austrian National Flying Championships
The Golden Eagles are hosting this year's Austrian National Flying Championships in CIVL Category 2, Austrian Paragliding League NC class.
Your request is beeing processed.
Please wait a moment.