Enjoy active summer holidays in Austria.
Between the 25th May and 13th October 2013 (expiration date), the Zillertal Activcard is the ideal companion for those wanting to enjoy the valley from top to bottom. It is an all in one ticket for the cable cars as well as an entry and discount card for various attractions and offers.
All benefits at a glance:
- Daily ascent and descent using one of 11 cable cars of your choice
- Free admission to all 6 outdoor swimming pools in the valley (1 visit per day)
- Free use of almost all public transport facilities (except the steam train)
- Admission to the Observatory (+Planetarium) Königsleiten
- Min. 10 % discount at numerous partner companies in and around Zillertal
Deposit per chip card: Euro 2,-
Children born in 2007 and younger go free.
Children born between 1998 and 2006 pay the child rate.
Children (born before 2006) go free, as well as all children born up to and including the year 1998, on purchasing 2 adult tickets (ID required).
- all cable car stations that are in operation
- Tourist Offices Fügen, Kaltenbach, Zell am Ziller, Hippach, Mayrhofen and Tux
- Zillertal Tourismus GmbH in Schlitters
- selected partner hotels
Details subject to change!
Here you find a list of the opening times 2013 of the cable cars in Mayrhofen.
Your request is beeing processed.
Please wait a moment.