Enjoy active summer holidays in Austria.
Between the 30th May and 11th October 2015 (expiration date), the Zillertal Activcard is the ideal companion for those wanting to enjoy the valley from top to bottom. It is an all in one ticket for the cable cars as well as an entry and discount card for various attractions and offers.
All benefits at a glance:
- Daily ascent and descent using one of 11 cable cars of your choice
- Free admission to all 6 outdoor swimming pools in the valley (1 visit per day)
- Free use of almost all public transport facilities (except the steam train)
- Admission to the Observatory (+Planetarium) Königsleiten
- Min. 10 % discount at more than 65 partner companies in and around Zillertal
Deposit per chip card: Euro 2,-
Children born in 2009 or later travel free.
Children born in 2000-2008 pay the child rate.
If parents purchase two adult tickets, their children (born in up to and including 2000) travel free. (identity card required)
- Base terminal of all operating lifts
- Railway stations in Jenbach (restricted opening hours), Mayrhofen and Zell am Ziller
- Tourism bureaus in Fügen, Kaltenbach, Zell am Ziller and the Tourism bureau in Tux-Lanersbach
- Zillertal Tourismus GmbH, Schlitters (attention: only cash payment is possible)
- Selected partner hotels
Details subject to change!
Here is a list of the opening times for all cable cars in the Zillertal Valley for summer 2014
Your request is beeing processed.
Please wait a moment.