Enjoy active summer holidays in Austria.
Between the 31st May and 12th October 2014 (expiration date), the Zillertal Activcard is the ideal companion for those wanting to enjoy the valley from top to bottom. It is an all in one ticket for the cable cars as well as an entry and discount card for various attractions and offers.
All benefits at a glance:
- Daily ascent and descent using one of 11 cable cars of your choice
- Free admission to all 6 outdoor swimming pools in the valley (1 visit per day)
- Free use of almost all public transport facilities (except the steam train)
- Admission to the Observatory (+Planetarium) Königsleiten
- Min. 10 % discount at more than 65 partner companies in and around Zillertal
Deposit per chip card: Euro 2,-
Children born in 2008 or later travel free.
Children born in 1999-2007 pay the child rate.
Children born up to and including 2008 can enjoy all associated benefits of the ticket free of charge. If parents purchase two adult tickets, their children (born in up to and including 1999) travel free. (identity card required)
- Base terminal of all operating lifts
- Railway stations in Jenbach (restricted opening hours), Mayrhofen and Zell am Ziller
- Tourism bureaus in Fügen, Kaltenbach, Zell am Ziller, Hippach and the Tourism bureau in Tux-Lanersbach
- Zillertal Tourismus GmbH, Schlitters (attention: only cash payment is possible)
- Selected partner hotels
Details subject to change!
Here is a list of the opening times for all cable cars in the Zillertal Valley for summer 2014
Your request is beeing processed.
Please wait a moment.