Our chalet lies in one of the most beautiful places in the Zillertal, with a marvellous look in the valley and on the Zillertaler Alps. Our hut is situated on 1100 metres above sea level in a very quiet area at the edge of the forest. The winter is very beautiful here, because of the wonderful landscape and the many ski areas. In summertimes you can drive directly to the Alpenchalet Bergkristall. In wintertimes it is possible to park your car 250m before the hut, then walking distance 5min to the hut (on a road - no narrow way). Our “Hüttenbulli” pistenbully will transport your luggage to the hut.
Bail: on arrival we ask you to deposit a bail of € 300,- which we refer back by bank transfer on departure within 7 working days In the price included are: - fresh Zillertaler mountainwater - wood for the chimney - garbage disposal - final cleaning - napery - bedclothes - daily use of the sauna Cancellation conditions: Every cancellation must be announced in written form - 60 days before arrival 30% of the total price - 59 to 30 days before arrival 60% of the total price - 29 to 15 days before arrival 90% of the total price - 14 days before arrival 100% of the total price We would like to point out that the cost of electricity, final cleaning etc. . . . and all further included benefits are not subtracted from the cancellation fee. Pointer: As a cancellation is unpleasant for both side, and you don’t have to worry in the case of a cancellation, we recommend you to conclude a "cancellation protection (insurance)". Please inform yourself on our homepage http://www.ferienhuetten-tirol.at/ about or terms and conditions, which are also claimed by booking! Pets are not allowed in the chalet!