Regular Guest Week 2020
from 23rd to 30th May in Mayrhofen-Hippach
Again in 2020, we are inviting our loyal regular guests to a very special week in the Zillertal Valley. Visitors will be offered a peek behind the tourism scenes, see the most beautiful places in the region around Mayrhofen and enjoy fantastic “music and culinary festivals” both on the mountain and down in the valley.
Contact your accommodation provider and reserve a room in your holiday home from home!
The entire programme is free for our regular guests!
We are already looking forward to sharing a few wonderful days with you in Mayrhofen-Hippach.
♥ OUR WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE BECAUSE YOU’RE IN IT! ♥
Saturday, 23rd May
Official opening of the Regular Guest Week 2020 at Europahaus Mayrhofen:
- Welcome by the chairman of Mayrhofen-Hippach Tourist Board
- Presentation of the week's programme
Sunday, 24th May
Blechlawine - Brass Music Festival in Zillertal
- Holy Mass in Mayrhofen Parish Church with Kastelruth Brass Band
- 2nd Open Air of Brass Music in Zillertal
at Mayrhofen Forest Festival rea with Zell Brass, Franz Posch & his Innbrüggler and many more.
Monday, 25th May
Holiday Region Open Day - A peek behind the scenes of various local enterprises:
- Schnapps distilleries, Gasser Butchers, Zillertal Bier show brewery, Zillertal home fare
- Tour of the 3S Penkenbahn cable car
- Verbund Information Centre + Tour of the Power Plant
- Ginzling Nature Park House, Strasser Häusl Museum of Local History, Zell Museum, ErlebnisSennerei Zillertal Dairy and many more.
Tuesday, 26th May
- Mountain Festival
Culinary and musical hike followed by a stop for refreshments
- Tyrolean Evening
Authentic and genuine, enjoy the traditional Tyrolean Evening at Ramsau Music Pavilion
Wednesday, 27th May
- Explore the Mayrhofen-Hippach Holiday Region and the Zillertal Valley on one's own initiative
- Lecture by von Prof. Peter Habeler - mountaineering legend from Mayrhofen
Thursday, 28th May
- Festival in the Tributary Valleys
With regional delicacies and pleasant music at the various guesthouses in Zillergrund, Stilluptal, Zemmtal and Schwendberg.
Friday, 29th May
Exclusive Final Evening
- Culinary journey through the Zillertal Valley
- Exclusive music highlight - allow us to surprise you
Saturday, 30th May
Our week together draws to a close.
We wish you all the very best and look forward to seeing you again!