Apartmenthouse Schösser is up on 650 meter see level at the Zillertaler Höhenstraße.
Enjoy the silence and experience the shining from the mountains at the sunset. You will be impressed of this unique mountain view.
Directly next to us is a preserve with deers and you can watch them. One of them is so trusting that it probably will eat out of your hands. It's called MAX.
The local Skibus station is about 100 meter away from our house.
The bus takes you to the Horbergbahn and back.
You also can change the bus in Hippach and get in the skibus from the Zillertal-Arena in Zell.
In summer a pleasant march (10 minutes) to the centre Hippach or to sport- and action world Hippach will expect you.
Pleasant cafe and restaurants nearby.
Enough car park is directly in front of our house.
In our house the austrian hotel trems & conditions apply.
Payment is only possible in cash.
- quiet location
- central location
- right on the ski-bus stop
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- non-smoking area
- non-smoking house
- new building
- garden furniture
- covered parking for motorcycles
- family friendly
- house can be stayed in alone
- modern architecture
- ski storeroom
- car parking lot
- boot dryer
- bicycle parking space
- motorcycle parking spot
- pets not allowed
- drying room
- short stays welcome
- holiday apartment/s
- bed / s
- double room/s
- garden / meadow
- sunbathing lawn
- crib/baby bed
- child reduction
- Employees wear surgical masks
- cash payment
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
- Distance rules are kept
- business travelers
- person traveling alone
- Reduced number of participants
Highlights from the reviews
TrustYou - Review
Independent Review et al from the following sources: