Erlebnisbad Mayrhofen & Sommerwelt Hippach
Premium Partner Company
- free admission to the Sommerwelt Hippach leisure pool
- free admission to the Erlebnisbad Mayrhofen outdoor pool
- Use of the tennis courts in Mayrhofen & Hippach
- 25 % discount on admission to the Erlebnis Indoor Pool Mayrhofen
- 25 % discount on admission to the Erlebnisbad Mayrhofen sauna facilities
All Inclusive Partner Company
- Free admission to the Sommerwelt Hippach
- Free admission to the Erlebnisbad outdoor pool in Mayrhofen
- Free use of the tennis courts in Mayrhofen & Hippach
- Free admission to the Erlebnis Indoor Pool Mayrhofen (day ticket)
- Free admission to the Erlebnisbad Mayrhofen sauna facilities (day ticket)
Zillertal Alps Nature Park
A Nature Park partner company is a quality controlled accommodation provider that identifies with the ideals and philosophy of the Zillertal Alps Nature Park. It meets the following criteria:
- Nature Park information with appropriate literature and a small library with maps, hiking, nature and culture guide books.
- Basic hiking equipment (backpack, hiking poles, water bottles)
Services provided for guests:
- At least 1 person is on hand who has in-depth knowledge of the Nature Park
- Integration of the Nature Park Summer Programme within the hotel agenda
- Pick-up and drop-off service to/from Mayrhofen Station
- Breakfast includes at least 4 regional products from Zillertal (except for holiday apartments)
Zillertal Alps Nature Park Services and Obligations:
- Free participation in the Nature Park Summer programme guided walks and free admission to the Glacier.World exhibition at the Nature Park House in Ginzling.
Paradise for cycling enthusiasts. The Mayrhofen-Hippach holiday region offers exciting tours for avid mountain bikers as well as gentle family friendly routes for pleasure cyclists.
Cyclists have specific needs and requirements when looking for suitable accommodation. Selected establishments in the region cater specifically to the needs of of cycling enthusiasts, ranging from a nourishing breakfast to a small workshop to carry out any neccessary repairs and secure storage for your bikes.
A quality check has been specifically developed Tyrol-wide for the cyclist friendly accommodation, because cyclists often have different needs to non-pedalling guests. The criteria ranges from generous breakfasts to providing bicycle tools, a repair stand and secure bike storage.
Here is an excerpt of the required criteria:
- Athlete's breakfast /fruit, cereals,...)
- Bike store room
- Bike stand in front of the house
- Designated bike wash area
- Cycle/bike info corner
- Small bike repair kit
- Facility for washing and drying cycling apparel
- Rooms must be bookable online (e.g. via the tourist board, website, Tiscover,...)
- Cycling/biking information on the company website