Cyclists have specific needs and requirements when looking for suitable accommodation. Selected establishments in the region cater specifically to the needs of of cycling enthusiasts, ranging from a nourishing breakfast to a small workshop to carry out any neccessary repairs and secure storage for your bikes.
A quality check has been specifically developed Tyrol-wide for the cyclist friendly accommodation, because cyclists often have different needs to non-pedalling guests. The criteria ranges from generous breakfasts to providing bicycle tools, a repair stand and secure bike storage.
Here is an excerpt of the required criteria:
- Athlete's breakfast /fruit, cereals,...)
- Bike store room
- Bike stand in front of the house
- Designated bike wash area
- Cycle/bike info corner
- Small bike repair kit
- Facility for washing and drying cycling apparel
- Rooms must be bookable online (e.g. via the tourist board, website, Tiscover,...)
- Cycling/biking information on the company website