Set in the heart of Mayrhofen town, the Europahaus is a melting pot of events and culture, with 40 years of history and experience. Depending on individual requirements and interests, the two pillars of Europahaus Mayrhofen – congress.zillertal and culture.mayrhofen – join the modern location, experienced staff and dedication for an entire spectrum of events.
The Europahaus looks like a crystal from the outside and offers seven plenary and up to 16 breakout rooms on the inside. The flexible wall and room system allows an individual layout for every event and a speedy rearrangement. Meeting rooms of all sizes, 1.200 m² of exhibition space and 4 stages from 14-140 m² offer meeting space for 10-800 participants. State of the art lighting, audio and air condition complete the hardware portfolio. Our exclusive inhouse-catering expert takes care of the physical well-being with passion and sustainability in mind. Lean back and enjoy the service of the experienced Europahaus team on-hand 24/7, consisting of 11 long-term employees.
- Professional support with international MICE experience
- One-stop-shop: accommodation, meeting, entertainment from one point of contact
- Flexible room system on all three levels
- 3.000 guest beds in walking distance, over 17.000 within the region
We want to thank our past and regular clients:
Snowbombing, Lean Kanban, Jürgen Höller, SPAR, Angst & Pfister, DEKRA, MTS Wetlab, Generali, Lean Kanban, Marc Galal Institut, Uni Köln, etc.
The Zillertal valley is best known for its mountains, hospitality and traditions. Music is a vital part of the valley’s history with over 100 official artists/bands. The Europahaus offers an open stage for everyone: culture.mayrhofen is a meeting place for locals and guests alike to enjoy a broad spectrum of culture and entertainment. The Europahaus is also home to proprietary events like the Zillertal trade fair or the charity event "MITANOND".
List of our current hygiene measures against Covid-19:
- Experienced Covid-19-representative on site
- Flexible room arrangements with several social distanced seating options
- Erfahrene Covid-19-Beauftragte im Haus
- Flexible Räumlichkeiten – diverse coronataugliche Bestuhlungsmöglichkeiten
- Disinfectant dispensers all over the building
- Every visitor/participant is registered contactless via QR-codes
- Smooth implementation of one-way-systems to guide visitors
- Easy access information around the building concerning social distancing, hygiene measures, etc.
- Separate catering area
- Flexible & fair cancellation policy
- Family-owned hotels with successfully implemented hygiene- & safety concepts
We are happy to support our clients with the creation, preparation and realisation of their event and concepts with our experience.
Mag. Stefanie Thurner
Phone +43 664 3412528