The Trans-Alpine Crossing
Three countries - four unique regions in just one week
From Lake Tegernsee via Lake Achensee and Zillertal to Sterzing - traverse the Alps on foot - a once in a lifetime experience.
The route leads along easy to moderately difficult trails, through magnificent and diverse landscapes. Overnight stays are made in welcoming villages along the way. Restful sleep can be enjoyed in guest houses, B&Bs and hotels of all categories, so you are fit to enjoy the next day's adventures. A whole week of hiking, whilst savouring diverse pleasures ranging from Bavarian culture, to traditional Tyrolean hospitality and South Tyrolean wines. Traverse the Alps on foot - a once in a lifetime experience.
- Stage 1: Gmund - Wildbad Kreuth
- Stage 2: Wildbad Kreuth - Achenkirch
- Stage 3: Achenkirch - Maurach
- Stage 4: Maurach - Hochfügen
- Stage 5: Hochfügen - Mayrhofen
- Stage 6: Mayrhofen - Pfitsch
- Stage 7: Pfitsch - Sterzing
Book one of the special offers now and traverse the Alps on foot - a once in a lifetime experience.
- Package "Flexible and comfortable" from € 565,-
- Package "Comfortable without luggage" from € 890,-
- Package "Guided hike over the Alps" from € 1,150,-