Between the 27th June and 04th October 2020 (expiration date), the Zillertal Activcard is the ideal companion for those wanting to enjoy the valley from top to bottom.
NEW since 2019: There is the opportunity to purchase the Z-Card the day before from 4:00 pm.
The Zillertal Activcard is an all in one ticket for the cable cars, public transport, as well as an entry and discount card for various attractions and offers.
All benefits at a glance:
- Daily ascent and descent using one of 10 cable cars of your choice
- Free admission to all 6 outdoor swimming pools in the valley (1 visit per day)
- Free use of almost all public transport facilities (except the steam train)
- Min. 10 % discount at various discount partners in and around Zillertal
- 3 days: € 64,00/adults, € 32,50/children
- 6 days: € 91,50/adults, € 46,00/children
- 9 days: € 125,00/adults, € 62,00/children
- 12 days: € 156,00/adults, € 78,00/children
Deposit per chip card: Euro 2,00
Children's Discounts: Children born in 2014 or later travel free. Children born in 2005-2013 pay the child rate.
Family Ticket: If parents purchase two adult tickets, their children (born in up to and including 2005) travel free. (identity card required)
Details subject to change - no liability accepted for information supplied!
Points of Sale
- Base terminal of all operating lifts
- Railway stations in Jenbach (restricted opening hours), Mayrhofen and Zell am Ziller
- Tourism bureaus in Fügen, Kaltenbach, Zell am Ziller, Ramsau (caution: cash payment only) and the Tourism bureau in Tux-Lanersbach
- Selected partner hotels