Between the 22nd May and 10th October 2021 (expiration date), the Zillertal Activcard is the ideal companion for those wanting to enjoy the valley from top to bottom. There is the opportunity to purchase the Z-Card the day before from 4:00 pm.
The Zillertal Activcard is an all in one ticket for the cable cars, public transport, as well as an entry and discount card for various attractions and offers.
All benefits at a glance:
- Daily ascent and descent using one of 10 cable cars of your choice
- Free admission to all 6 outdoor swimming pools in the valley (1 visit per day)
- Free use of almost all public transport facilities (except the steam train)
- Min. 10 % discount at various discount partners in and around Zillertal
- 3 days: € 67,00/adults, € 33,50/children
- 6 days: € 96,00/adults, € 48,00/children
- 9 days: € 131,00/adults, € 65,50/children
- 12 days: € 163,50/adults, € 82,00/children
Deposit per chip card: Euro 2,00
Children's Discounts: Children born in 2014 or later travel free. Children born in 2005-2013 pay the child rate.
Family Ticket: If parents purchase two adult tickets, their children (born in up to and including 2005) travel free. (identity card required)
Details subject to change - no liability accepted for information supplied!
Points of Sale
- Base terminal of all operating lifts
- Railway stations in Jenbach (restricted opening hours), Mayrhofen and Zell am Ziller
- Tourism bureaus in Fügen, Kaltenbach, Zell am Ziller (caution: cash payment only) and the Tourism bureau in Tux-Lanersbach
- Selected partner hotels
Please note: Various legal regulations for ropeways, public transport, and swimming pools are in place with regard to Covid-19. We would like to call your attention to the fact that limitations and restrictions of the use of tickets which can lead to delays, refusal of admission (maximum permitted number of guests reached), early cessation of operations, access to facilities being denied, etc., might occur at any time due to governmental directives or legal regulations. Refund claims against the individual service partners in this regard will not be accepted.