Away from the slopes
Rejuvenation of body, mind and soul.
Winters in Mayrhofen-Hippach are multi-facetted and offer not only snow-sure slopes, but also perfectly groomed cross-country ski trails. The trails in the Burgschrifen district are a dream for cross-country skiers of all ages, where there are four routes for sprint and skating techniques. Three are floodlit in the evenings:
- Burgschrofen Marathonloipe - Marathon Trail (only partially floodlit)
- Burgschrofen Profiloipe - Pro Trail
- Burgschrofen Sprintloipe - Sprint Trail and
- Burgschrofen Genussloipe - Pleasure Trail
As soon as prevailing snow-depths reach at least 25 cm, the following cross-country ski trails are prepared:
Moser Loipe, Schwendau Loipe,Ginzling Loipe, Durster Loipe, Burgstall Loipe, Ramsau Loipe, Strasser Loipe, Hochstegen Loipe, Edenlehen Loipe
You can view the course of each individual route on the interactive map.
& much more
Riding & Sleigh rides
A sleigh ride through the Mayrhofen-Hippach holiday region will enrich your holiday in Zillertal with yet another highlight.
- Kiendlerhof Riding Stables
Horse-drawn sleigh rides
Schormis 100 - 6283 Schwendau, Tel.: +43 5282 3660 - www.kiendlerhof.at
- Wechselberger Riding Stables
Horse-drawn sleigh rides
6290 Mayrhofen, Tel.: +43 5285 63350 - email@example.com
Ice skating at Mayrhofen Ice Rink is great fun for the whole family. An artificial ice rink and two curling lanes (please register in advance for groups) are located in the centre of Mayrhofen, in the Mayrhofen-Hippach holiday region in Zillertal.
Opening times: currently closed!
- Adults: € 4.50*/€ 5.50, Young persons: (16-18 years): € 3.50, Children: (6-15 years): € 2.50
- Season ticket: € 55,-- for adults/ € 40,-- for young persons/ € 33,-- for children
- Skate hire: € 3.50,- for adults/ € 3.50 for young persons./ € 2.50,-- for children
* with Guest Card
Contact: Eislaufplatz Mayrhofen, Waldbadstraße, 6290 Mayrhofen, Pfeiffer Mike Tel.: +43 664 5175171 or Tel.: +43 660 5222556
Countless ice waterfalls for fearless mountain explorers can be found in Mayrhofen-Hippach holiday region and the rest of the Zillertal Valley. Safe in the hands of a professional guide, you can learn the ice climbing techniques and participate in various guided tours. The holiday region's guides offer tours for every level of ability.
Choose one of our active sport providers and discover the fascination of ice climbing:
- Actionclub Zillertal - Tel.: +43 52 62977
- Alpinschule Mountain Sports - Tel.: +43 664 3120266
- Natur Sport - Tel.: +43 676 3070000
- ROCKnSNOW Tel.: +43 664 4065650
- Zillertal Alpin - Tel.: +43 5285 63258
- alpine-guiding.at - Tel.: +43 664 3508660
The ultimate thrill with a bird’s eye view... Guests to the Mayrhofen-Hippach holiday region can indulge in the magic of flying all year round - either as a solo pilot or tandem passenger in the capable hands of an experienced pilot.
Go to tandem flight providers...
As a thrilling alternative to skiing in winter, paragliding offers a heady experience and the chance to experience unparalleled views.
Information on Launch and landing sites for paragliders and hang-gliders...
The Bouldering Hall in Mayrhofen promises great climbing fun in any weather.
- ca. 120m² climbing area
- Height: 3.5 m
- with rood climbing area
- Wall incline gradients of ca. 10.5° to 50°
- 1300 grips
- 30 cm thick safety mats
- colour-co-ordinated climbing routes
Whether weight training, aerobics, Pilates or yoga – you will find a wide range of training and wellness facilities at Fitnesscenter SHAPE, individually tailored to your specific needs.
Experienced coaches look after you from the moment you walk through the door and create a customised training plan tailored to your specific needs. Please visit www.shape-mayrhofen.com for Fitnesstudio Shape opening times and special offers
Zillerlände 490, 6290 Mayrhofen
Tel.: +43 664 8925000, firstname.lastname@example.org