Theme hiking trail Ahorn Leisure Trail
The Ahorn Leisure Trail covers the entire Ahorn Plateau and is even suitable for baby buggies. 3 huge Viewing Plattforms brings you the Zillertaler Mountains a little bit closer like the Zillertal Stilluptal Viewing Platforms and the Eagle's View Viewing Platform. It provides visitors with the feeling of sitting in a big eagle’s nest equipped with binoculars. The area in front of the Ahornbahn Mountain Station serves as a Leisure Place to sit back and relax thanks to comfortable seating, a wishing well, and lots more.
The new Eagle’s Trail, with information panels about the Ahorn Eagle’s Stage, starts at the Ahornbahn Mountain Station and leads right up to the impressive stage located at 2,000 meters above sea level that was built out of natural materials. From Saturday to Thursday, the Birds of Prey Showtakes place there at 2:00 p.m.
Lake Ahorn and Ahorn Creek. There’s a beautiful walking trail around the lake with various playgrounds and relaxation oases, making it a great place to enjoy yourself on your way to the Ahorn Eagle’s Stage.
Moreover, there’s the Sinnespfad where you can put your senses to the test. You will need to focus and balance while walking on tree logs and overcoming other obstacles on the Ahorn Plateau. For those who are looking for some more action, there’s the Mountain Playground, located between the Ahornbahn Summit Station, the Panorama Mountain Restaurant, and the Ahornhütte. And to round off a perfect family holiday on Ahorn, be sure to visit the Petting Zoo at the Filzenalm.
- Ascent with the Ahornbahn
- Zillertal and Stillup Viewing Platforms as well as the Eagle's View Viewing Platform
- Leisure Place at the Ahornbahn Summit Station with comfortable seating and wishing well
- Lake Ahorn and Ahorn Creek with various playgrounds and relaxation oases
- Sinnespfad with obstacles that put your balancing skills to the test
- Eagle's Trail with information panels about the Ahorn Eagle's Stage
- Mountain Playground, located between the Ahornbahn Summit Station, the Panorama Mountain Restaurant, and the Ahornhütte
- Petting Zoo at the Filzenalm
+43 5285 6760